Friday, September 6, 2013

Binary Auditing Training Package - Vulnerability Analysis Challenges (stack2.exe) - ImmunityDebugger

Hello everybody,

This week I had a free time and I've worked on the next challenge stack2.exe of the "Vulnerability Analysis Challenges". This one was a very nice one, since seems very similar as the stack1.exe challenge, but this time we need to solve a little dirty trap. I can honestly say that I had a good time trying to solve this challenge.

For the new visitors, I would like to invite them to my previous video-tutorial in where I show the solution to the stack1.exe challenge. Through this way you can understand very well the new ones, since I am not explaining certain concepts that I already explained.


Suggestions? Comments? Drop me an e-mail: chr1x@izpwning.me

Links: 
Binary Auditing Training Package (http://www.binary-auditing.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment