Friday, October 18, 2013

My new MalwareBytes - Anti-exploit T-Shirt!

Yep! I am very happy because I just got my MalwareBytes T-shirt. I really agree with such mindset of "Because every day is a zero-day". I really like it, look:


I would like to say thanks to Marcin and the MalwareBytes Team for giving me this nasty gift. 

But what is the MalwareBytes - Anti-Exploit product?

Well, this is a brand new product which can also be downloaded for free from here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/antiexploit/ and is basically a product that protects any exploit attempt against applications such as Browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera) and other desktop-type applications such as Java, MS Word, VLC Player and more.

Here the screenshot:


This protection software reminds me to "The Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit" (EMET). Here a good video to know what this product does: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/ff859539.aspx.

Would be good a benchmark like MB Anti-exploit vs EMET. ]¬)


No comments:

Post a Comment